It's the last day of January! What!? I can't believe we are already moving on to another month. So, as we move on to a new month full of fun new experiences; I figured I'd share some of my favorite moments from January. Here is January in an Instagram.
1. This picture is from one of our many snowy walks in Park City, Utah. My two guys (Zach & Kodiak) and I found this awesome tunnel covered in graffiti. So cool!
2. Living in the moment and dancing in the snow with these beautiful mountains!! Our road trip started in Kansas and went to California and this was on one of our stops in Nevada.
3. Coffee in the mornings always makes me happy and so does this adorable hat from Aerie with the big pom on top!!
4. One of my favorite videos I filmed in the month of January is this hair tutorial!! It's SO easy and awesome! Check it out here: https://youtu.be/tMbiJSRzGrU
5. Polaroids. My polaroid camera gets a ton of use and Kodiak makes quite a few appearances. Lol These were a couple of my favorites with him.
6. Over the knee boots are a wardrobe essential this year. They look cute and keep you warm!! (No matter how hard we tried the Kansas wind refused to work with us so we just went with it.)
7. This powder blue coat from Guess is my second fashion obsession of the month. That color.
8. These Hourglass Ambient Strobe Highlights are stunning. The packaging, the product, the formula, just everything about them. When I find something I love; I usually buy multiples. That's what happened here. 🙈
9. Kodiak kisses!!! I've been making an effort to focus on the simple things in life that bring me happiness and puppy kisses are one of those things.
If you'd like to see more fun behind the scenes of photography and life in general you can follow along here: @ashleyklaty